SWATANTRA...SOCH

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high.

  • About This Blog

    This blog contains poems written by me on different topics and with different essence everytime, along with photographs shot by me during various trips in India and UK containing macros, sceneries, urban and rural shots, I hope this blog will serve you with a range of variety and you will enjoy my work.

Some shots of Macros.....

Posted by Priyanka Telang On 6:22 AM 0 comments

English roses........

Daisy....at my home in Manchester.
Purple.....
Night Shot
click images to view full size...

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Some shots of Macros....."

Post a Comment