SWATANTRA...SOCH

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high.

  • About This Blog

    This blog contains poems written by me on different topics and with different essence everytime, along with photographs shot by me during various trips in India and UK containing macros, sceneries, urban and rural shots, I hope this blog will serve you with a range of variety and you will enjoy my work.

Introduction with truth.....

Posted by Priyanka Telang On 10:08 AM 2 comments



he doesn't love me anymore
and thats the irony my life bore ................

his love for me was a short term affair
and this lead my life to great dispair............

I longed to be loved for years
but what I got was only tears.......

life is no truth n no lie
the fact is same that all will die..........

I was born to achieve but lost everything
the battle of life is hard to win........

surrender yourself with no desires
but unconditional love no one admires.......

why the feelings cripple in heart?
why we always fall and depart?.....

trying to learn the lesson after every while
am I the one who will suffer every mile?........

why my expressions are always mistaken?
may be the destiny is already written......

Categories: , ,

2 Response for the "Introduction with truth....."

  1. MK Aftab says:

    good...
    keep it up...

    MK Aftab
    Journalist, Hindustan Times

  2. RINKI says:

    ..................

Post a Comment