SWATANTRA...SOCH

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high.

  • About This Blog

    This blog contains poems written by me on different topics and with different essence everytime, along with photographs shot by me during various trips in India and UK containing macros, sceneries, urban and rural shots, I hope this blog will serve you with a range of variety and you will enjoy my work.

Moon- Guest Post by Sonal Bajpai

Posted by Priyanka Telang On 9:39 PM 1 comments


Oh Moon…..your moonlit shines
Let go this sleep as I am loosing that’s mine…..

I stare you with tears lay up in my throat
As it being long our stillness broke

Nights without you was a lifeless soul
It’s only your presence that makes my shadow glow….

My longing for you doesn’t sleep in nights…
But looks for my shadow which breathes when you are bright

The hour of darkness you are not around I close my eyes to see you in dream
Then realize how I can miss your seconds gleam

Silence makes me jealous with its snobbish style
Saying its beauty glowing and moon the only reason behind

So many summers and winters gone.....
I loved you but couldn’t read my eyes when you were around….

I see my beauty increases as you rise…
I see my shadow meet your shine with no disguise ….

Oh Moon….My shadow wants to break the silence…
Please Understand…. my shadow can’t talk but only feel the essence….

This poem is written by my friend Sonal Bajpai... and I have the pleasure to post it on my blog :)
Thanks Sonal

Categories: ,

1 Response for the "Moon- Guest Post by Sonal Bajpai"

  1. Unknown says:

    Thanks for posting this gal :)hey...just a review...my 'Oh' moved next to the MOON ..towards the left...

Post a Comment