SWATANTRA...SOCH

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high.

  • About This Blog

    This blog contains poems written by me on different topics and with different essence everytime, along with photographs shot by me during various trips in India and UK containing macros, sceneries, urban and rural shots, I hope this blog will serve you with a range of variety and you will enjoy my work.

The Tale of 3 Wanderers

Posted by Priyanka Telang On 11:15 AM 3 comments

Since childhood I have an urge to travel that led me to explore beautiful places and wander to find eye nurturing sceneries..... since now I have traveled many places... although still the whole world remains to be explored....  but the memories of those travel experiences I always wanted to share with those who have not witnessed such spectacular beauties or even may not even know about such places.... so I have started writing those wonderful travelling experience as travelogues ..... in my blog.....

Here is my new travelogue:

A Day with wonderful Lakes……….Lake District (England)
Life in an alien country, no known faces around, my eyes were searching for
The beauty, and Lake district was the place I found…





Three gals…poles apart in nature…met in Manchester …..and so the journey starts…
Although slow but bizarre…..

Categories: ,

3 Response for the "The Tale of 3 Wanderers"

  1. congrats on your new blog!! good to see you have taken blogging as a serious hobby!! its nice to read your posts!! lookin frwd to more of your posts!! keep blogging!

  2. Unknown says:

    wahooo yaar nice photo ...waise jyadatar photos main aap or aapki dost or sister hai ?? hey i tell u one thing i like ur photo sensce keep going ...waise mujhe bhi photography ka shauk hai.....hey r u doing any photography course or just for hobbie u trying ....
    or aap ghooomte bhi bahut ho ....wahh yaar achha lagta hai aapke blog par aakar

  3. hey wish thanks for ur nice comments...yaar meri bahan nahi hai inmein koii bhi yeh meri frnds hain...saare photos UK ke hain isliye....kuch faces hameshaa dikhenge by the way did u went to the link of my blog the photos there are even better goto :www.trekktheworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment