SWATANTRA...SOCH

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high.

  • About This Blog

    This blog contains poems written by me on different topics and with different essence everytime, along with photographs shot by me during various trips in India and UK containing macros, sceneries, urban and rural shots, I hope this blog will serve you with a range of variety and you will enjoy my work.

I love dominating you... sometimes!!

Posted by Priyanka Telang On 8:01 AM 2 comments



Although i know... you are just mine
I love dominating you... sometimes!!


The day we met.... i wasn't sure
your eyes were bright...ur heart so pure
I felt our love will always shine....
ohh.. I love dominating you sometimes


your gentle touch is so refreshing
when you pull me close my heart go racing...
I know you have your own style
but I love dominating you sumtimes...


your cheerful smile is a pretty gud sign
when you hold me tight..it feels so fine....
you are man of my dreams,yes you are mine
but I love dominating you sumtimes!!


while I cant show it all the time,... 
o' sweetheart!! I misssss you big time!!
I know you can always... read my mind...
yes...I love dominating you sumtimes...

Categories: ,

2 Response for the "I love dominating you... sometimes!!"

  1. Unknown says:

    The day we met.... i wasn't sure
    your eyes were bright...ur heart so pure
    I felt our love will always shine....
    ohh.. I love dominating you sometimes.............these line really true !! keep writting !!

    JAI SHRI RADHE KRISHNA

  2. Suvrat says:

    I guess you love dominating everyone...but whom does 'you' refer to in particular...hmmm...anyway its beautiful!!!

Post a Comment